Due to the diverse and ever growing demand of the corrugated cardboard boxes, the industry has become very competitive and is enjoying the boom period. Due to the increasing demand of the cardboard boxes, the manufacturers are feeling quite tough to manage the large volumes of order within time. The advent of latest technological equipment has made the manufacturing process easy but at the same time, the standards are also very high. The manufacturers are supposed to deliver flawless and defect-free cardboard boxes which should fulfill all the requirements of the customers.
Following are some of the tips which can ensure quality and state of the art manufacturing of corrugated cardboard boxes:
· Keep it Clean – It is the first tip which can significantly affect the quality of the manufacturing of corrugated cardboard boxes. Keep it clean means to keep your manufacturing machinery clean. The older glue pot and wheels have a lot of wear and tear and it always has some glue attached to it if you don’t periodically clean it. This thing can significantly reduce the quality of the glue joints of the cardboard box and they probably won’t last long.
· Minimize any possible Human Error – The human error from any process can only be controlled to some extent but cannot be eliminated completely. The measurements and dimensions of corrugated cardboard boxes are normally in the hands of the human and it should be carefully adjusted. Any error here can again affect the quality of the cardboard box big time. Remember, this is a time-consuming task and the successful application of this tip requires the manufacturer to critically concentrate on the process. Further, the manufacturer should ideally try to minimize human error by leaving no open space which can degrade the quality.
· Ensuring Different Quality Parameters of the Cardboard box – The manufacturer should give extreme consideration to the glue joints, folding, and printing of the corrugated cardboard boxes. As the cardboard boxes look very simple from both the customer and manufacturer points of view, so these three parameters discussed above are the pillars of the cardboard manufacturing process. Neglecting any single parameter can compromise the overall quality of the cardboard box.
· Scrap can blemish the reputation of your company – You should have a proper scrap system and avoid any excess scrap to be part of your manufacturing yard for a long time. For better and satisfactory result, use a scrap or tab removal system which can avert hanging scraps which has not been cut properly in order to ensure quality measures for the manufacturing of corrugated cardboard boxes.
· Get Rid of Defective pieces before they get loaded in the delivery truck – Make sure that you, as manufacturer, should yourself discard any defective corrugated cardboard boxes which you think are not up to the level of your expectation.
A careful analysis of all these tips would make your realize all the quality factors which can degrade the quality of the corrugated cardboard boxes.