DVD packaging design depending on the customer, the seller, and the supplier. It is the owner of the product who should ensure that the supplier who he chooses to take his product to the market is renowned and reliable. It is the job of the supplier to take the product into the market and then into the hands of customers safe and sound.
· Safety – DVD packaging design is meant to keep the product safe from shortcomings. It should be made of such materials that can withstand the environmental factors easily. It should resist temperature change to a certain extent. It should provide maximum safety from humidity and light storage conditions. All in all, it should keep the disc lying inside safe so the customer can have a great user experience
· Longevity – Good DVD Packaging Design also improves the longevity of the DVD so it can be used by the customer as long as he desires. Its hinges should not be prone to shock and stress. The disc should be fixed inside the packaging in such a way that it doesn’t come off accidentally and dangle in the packaging without our knowledge.
· Attractiveness – Many people are enthusiast collectors of different genres. They don’t buy DVDs for the sake of use but for the sake of collection. DVD Packaging Design should be made of material that it looks appealing to the customer and can look good just by keeping it proudly on the shelf for the user.
· Product’s Functionality and Design – The first and most important task for the seller is that they should develop such a product on which customers are willing to spend their money on. Functionality is the primary objective for the seller in its product. Design is secondary. People are willing to buy a product if it appears useful despite the design it has. They won’t be willing to spend money on something they think they won’t be able to use no matter how appealing it appears, but it still matters quite much. It is the responsibility of the seller to combine both these factors into the end product so it can maximize sales.
· Design – The factor which determines sale of similar products. These days, choices for the average customer are increasing. There are many similar products out there at fairly similar price. In the end, it is the design which assures which company’s product will be taken away from the shelves of shops.
· Reputation – The reputation of DVDs suppliers heavily depends on DVD packaging Design. It is their duty to ensure that the product they are supplying reaches the homes of customers in working condition. Excellent Packaging quality assures them of this task. The product owners are more likely inclined to trust suppliers that are renowned for their efficiency and quality.
· Quality Over Quantity – Quality is more important than quality. Anything mass produced won’t sell if it doesn’t deliver quality. Good DVD Packaging Design makes sure that the customers get the quality of product they deserve.
The end product should neither hold glitches, nor bugs, so that it provides excellent user experience. Even though it is what inside is what matter, but appearances create the first impression.